ROASTED TOMATOES WITH CRUNCHY PETALOS
Portion 5 diners in the case of adults and 10 servings if they were children
10 ( 1400g. ) Medium tomatoes
350 g . Fresh mushrooms .
1 ( 250g. ) Onion
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1 pinch of crushed garlic
1 pinch of ground white pepper
Salt to taste
100 g . Special grated cheese.
A spoonful of special breadcrumbs.
PETALS FOR CRUNCHY :
Special flour 1 cup
Olive oil for frying necessary .
• Wash the tomatoes well , dry them and cut a thin slice at the end where the stem is located. While removing caps scrape the pulp and leaving only the skin to crisp petals and reserve .
• Empty interior of the tomatoes and place them and the pan placed in the source that we will put in the oven . The salt it lightly and sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil. We reserve the pulp for the filling.
• In a fry pan with a little oil, finely chopped onion , when you are ready add chopped tomato pulp we have reserved , garlic powder and cook over medium heat about 15 minutes.
• incorporate cut mushrooms into thin slices and sliced ??and peppered with pepper and salt to taste. Mix everything well and continue cooking about 15 minutes. Near the end add the chopped parsley.
• We connect in a jar and mix well cheese and breadcrumbs.
• Fill the tomatoes one by one and cover them with the cheese mixture and breadcrumbs.
• Bake at 180 degrees ( preheated oven ) until they are squishy but firm.
• Meanwhile, make the crispy flour petals through the caps and reserved tomatoes frying in hot oil until they are golden brown .
• To serve placed on top of each tomato corresponding lid.